Do you want to become fitter? Have a stronger body all-around? Feel healthier in not only the physical sense but also mentally? Well, welcome to the club! Nowadays, more people than ever before are taking a keen interest in their health and general fitness leading to a rise in the number of individuals that are seeking classes and the correct type of fitness training to fit their needs. This has led to people trying all kinds of workouts, but even with this, there is a problem. That problem is they incorrectly focus on one type of exercise, so they are unable to get the overall body toning or fitness that they are looking for. To be honest, this can lead people to simply quitting as they hate the fact that they appear to be getting nowhere. If that sounds like you, then there is an alternative solution, and it is called cross training.
What Exactly is Cross Training?
Before we get into more information about our cross training classes, we need to explain what we mean by cross training. This is actually easier than you think because it covers so many different aspects of fitness from cardiovascular to stamina, flexibility and so much more. In fact, most people will see it as covering ten individual aspects of fitness providing you with a complete body workout that is going to boost your fitness in more ways than you could imagine. So, we are looking at it covering these ten areas: Cardiovascular. Stamina. Strength. Flexibility. Speed. Power. Agility. Coordination. Accuracy. Balance. It is seen as being a high-intensity workout that is big on delivering results in a short period of time as you work your body hard, but in a controlled manner.
The Benefits of Crossfit Training. So, now that you have a better understanding of what we mean by crossfit training, you will also want to know more about the benefits that you can expect when you come to our cross training classes.
1. Better results in a shorter period of time. It has been shown time and time again that this form of training is able to provide you with better results in a shorter period of time. It does this because it involves a variety of exercises working different parts of the body, but in a high-intensity manner. No workout is going to be the same so your body is forced into working in different ways, so muscles are developed faster as they are unable to get used to the same way of being worked over and over again.
2. You avoid hitting that plateau. Often, people will work hard at the gym, and then they will suddenly stop getting results. This is because their body knows what to expect, so they hit this plateau. It has to be one of the most soul destroying things to happen to an individual, simply because it can make you feel as if you have somehow failed. By adding in this variation, it means you just do not encounter that plateau. Your body will continue to build and strengthen allowing you to see better results than you ever thought possible.
3. You develop better conditioning. Once again, this benefit is linked to the variation in the workouts that you will be doing at our classes. Thanks to these variations, it does mean that you are able to develop better conditioning than before. Our classes are specifically designed to work at increasing your overall physical strength in a variety of ways that will mean even those everyday activities will become easier. We are not just looking at making you perform better in the gym, but also just in day to day life. After all, a stronger body leads to a stronger and healthier mind, which is always one of our main aims and goals for all of our clients that come to our cross training classes on a regular basis.
4. You are going to lose weight. Here is a huge benefit, and it might even be the one you were waiting for. Cross training does indeed help you to lose weight, but it does so in a far superior way to what you are perhaps used to via diets and such like. The reason for this is that cross training is all about high- intensity in short bursts and numerous studies have shown that this is the best way to burn off the fat that then delivers results. At the same time, the fact that you are changing how you are working out also means you do not get bored of your workouts so you continue to lose that weight rather than hitting your limit.
5. You gain muscle. Aside from losing weight, you will also gain muscle at the same time hence your body becoming stronger. Remember, this will help with so many aspects and it is directly related to the list of ten things that we mentioned earlier. Of course, with us taking you through a range of exercises that vary in intensity, there will be a greater sense of balance within your body itself. This leads to an improvement in agility, speed, raw power, and even co-ordination, just as we spoke about at the outset. To be honest, the best thing for you to do is to take that vital first step and come to experience a cross training class and see what you think. Everything is there for you including expert advice, so there is no chance of you doing things wrong and not getting the outcome that you hoped for. This type of training delivers results. It does so in
a scientific and balanced manner that is extremely beneficial to your body. Also, by attending cross training classes it means you can just have confidence in what you are doing and that belief that you will see a difference in a short period of time. Cross training deals with the entire body rather than one specific area. Its benefits are clear for all to see.
All that is left is for you to jump on board and see what all of the fuss is about.